The Department of Orthopedics at Yas Clinic provides consultations and second opinions, diagnosis, conservative and surgical treatments related to orthopedic and trauma conditions. Our focus is on joint preservation and regenerative medicine. This is done close collaboration with the Abu Dhabi Stem Cells Centre (ADSCC). Our team of doctors consists of experts with European and American Board certification in orthopedics, trauma, arthroscopy, and regenerative medicine. We use advanced, state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and treat problems related to bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles. Our team members are skilled and experienced in the field with special interest and expertise in joint preservation techniques which help to restore the function and delay the need for major joint replacement. However, we also have the expertise to perform major joint replacements when indicated. Our operating theatres are equipped with the latest high-tech instruments and equipment which allow the surgeons to apply the best possible operating techniques in most comfortable and minimally invasive way for the patient. Our goal is to reduce pain, improve joint and muscle functions, delay or avoid joint replacement surgeries, restore quality of life and productivity of our patients. All together our team’s aim is to achieve the best outcomes, and patients’ quickest recovery and highest satisfaction.
Scope of services:
- Conservative treatment for common orthopaedic diseases such as joint osteoarthritis, low back pain, tendinitis, muscle strains and sport injuries incl. biologic treatment and in-office ultrasound guided applications.
- Surgical treatment with latest, advanced techniques and minimally invasive approaches of.
- Joint injuries, arthritis and cartilage damage using additional regenerative medicine products and tissue engineering with the focus on joint preservation in collaboration with ADSCC.
- Sports injuries.
- Ligament, tendon, and muscle injuries.
- Bone fractures in children and adults.
- Fracture and surgery complications, bone non-unions and malunions, infections and osteomyelitis after injuries and surgeries using regenerative medicine products.
- Major joint replacements.
- Other orthopaedic and trauma conditions.
- Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy for chronic, pre- and post-surgery conditions.
- Full range of Regenerative Medicine procedures with Cell Derived Product (Platelet Rich Plasma, Grow Factors, Monocytes) and Cells Products (Stem Cells) from different sources in cooperation with ADSCC.
- Training and research.
Our Specialist Doctors are here to help you
Dr. Konrad Sebastian
Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Konrad Wasylewski is our expert in orthopedics, trauma and joint preservation treatments with more than 15 years of professional experience. He holds German and three other international Licenses and Board Certifications in Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery and additional German Board Special Traumatology and Emergency Medicine. Between 2010 and 2019, he worked and gained experience in Germany’s best hospitals in the field of joint preservation surgeries, minimally invasive arthroscopic surgeries, and treated most severe trauma cases and sport injuries in children and adults as well as infections and post-operative complications like malunions or non-unions of fractures. For 2 years, he was also an emergency physician on a rescue helicopter. He is an expert in the field of joint cartilage and ligament surgeries of all major joints, and a certified arthroscopic surgeon.VIEW PROFILE