The Department of Ophthalmology at Yas Clinic is exceptionally well equipped to provide treatment modalities that is aimed to treat retinal disease in the form of intravitreal injection, implants, and retinal LASER. The services are provided in the outpatient set up as well as day care procedures. The Department encompasses a diagnostics eye centre that is equipped with variety of cutting-edge ophthalmic technologies, that aids in the diagnosis of the most complex eye diseases.
Scope of services:
- General eyes check up.
- Dry eye diagnosis and treatment.
- Retinal screening for diabetes and medication related retinopathy.
- Treatment of age-related macular degeneration.
- Retinal photocoagulation for diabetic retinopathy as well as for retinal holes.
- Diagnosis and medical treatment of glaucoma.
- Refractive errors diagnosis and treatment.
- Laser capsulotomy for post cataract surgery.
- Ocular inflammation.
- Prescribing glasses for all age group.
- Prescribing contact lens.
- Special contact lens fitting for keratoconus.
- Educate patient regarding the use of spectacles, contact lens and low vision devices.
- Fundus photography.
- Optical coherent tomography.
- Visual field testing.
- Retinal ultrasound.
- Corneal topography.
- Fluoresceine angiography.
- Retinal laser treatment.
Our Specialist Doctors are here to help you
Dr. Maysoon Mohamed Alkaram
Dr Mayson AL Karam is an ophthalmologist and Medical retinal specialist, board member Emirates society of ophthalmology. Obtained my ophthalmology speciality from university collages of London (UCL ), UK , London , and medical retina fellowship in royal free hospital, UK. London. Obtained my General medical council license in UK since 2013 I acquire, 15 years of experience within UAE, 4 years’ of experience in UKVIEW PROFILE