Dr Del Foco is an Italian Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon with more than twenty years of experience in arterial and venous ultrasound diagnosis and functional vascular study. Expert in mini-invasive endovascular procedures, embolisation and stem cell-based treatment for diabetic foot and vascular ulcers. Dr Del Foco is adept at resolving varicose vein conditions with broad experience in radiofrequency, sclerotherapy, endovascular treatment of the prothrombotic syndrome and pelvic congestive syndrome.
- Trained at Siena University (Italy)
- Barcelona University (Spain) Member of the European Society of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- European Society of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- American Academy of Regenerative Medicine
- Journal of Regenerative Biology and Medicine