Dr Mayson AL Karam is an ophthalmologist and Medical retinal specialist, board member Emirates society of ophthalmology. Obtained my ophthalmology speciality from university collages of London (UCL ), UK , London , and medical retina fellowship in royal free hospital, UK. London. Obtained my General medical council license in UK since 2013 I acquire, 15 years of experience within UAE, 4 years’ of experience in UK
- Diabetic macular oedema
- Proliferative Diabetic retinopathy
- Age related macular degeneration
- Retinal occlusive diseases
- Myopia and myopic retina degeneration
- Retina disorders
- All form of retinal disease treatment of intravitreal injections, implant, and retinal laser photocoagulation
- Medical treatment of external eye disease and cornea.
- MSC clinical Ophthalmology University collage of London (UCL) UK.
- fellow ship medical retinal UK,
- MSC Royal Collage of surgeon (RCSI), Dublin, Ireland
- American Board of Medical Quality (ABMQ).
- General medical council of UK registered.