Dr. Marwa Ahmed Tawfik is a graduate of Tanta University, where she has also completed her master's degree in Dermatology and Andrology in 2013. She is a certified aesthetic dermatologist with more than 13 years of experience in reputed government and private healthcare organizations in Egypt, KSA and UAE. Dr. Marwa is experienced in dermatology , cosmetic dermatology and laser therapy.
- Management of acute and chronic skin diseases including all hair, nail disorders, skin allergies for all genders and ages.
- Acne and Acne scars treatment
- Psoriasis, Eczema, atopic dermatitis, skin cancers, and skin color diseases such as vitiligo, melasma, freckles, etc.
- Cryotherapy, Electrocautery, laser therapy, intralesional injection, skin biopsies
- Botox (for wrinkles and excessive sweating), fillers, Platelet Rich Plasma injection (PRP), and Mesotherapy injections
- Chemical peeling, Micro-needling, and Radiofrequency for wrinkles and skin rejuvenation.
- Master Degree (MSc) of Dermatology and Venereology
- Diploma of American Academy of Aesthetics Medicine
- American Academy of Aesthetics Medicine