Dr. Konrad Wasylewski is our expert in orthopedics, trauma and joint preservation treatments with more than 15 years of professional experience. He holds German and three other international Licenses and Board Certifications in Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery and additional German Board Special Traumatology and Emergency Medicine. Between 2010 and 2019, he worked and gained experience in Germany’s best hospitals in the field of joint preservation surgeries, minimally invasive arthroscopic surgeries, and treated most severe trauma cases and sport injuries in children and adults as well as infections and post-operative complications like malunions or non-unions of fractures. For 2 years, he was also an emergency physician on a rescue helicopter. He is an expert in the field of joint cartilage and ligament surgeries of all major joints, and a certified arthroscopic surgeon.
- Surgical and conservative joint preservation treatment.
- Sport and major trauma.
- Minimally invasive open and arthroscopic surgeries.
- Complications after injuries and infections.
- German Board, UK, PL
- Sub-speciality Special Traumatology (German Board)
- Sub-speciality Emergency Medicine (German Board)
- Certified Arthroscopic Surgeon (AGA)
- Certified Musculoskeletal Sonographer (German Board)
- UAE/DOH Certified Consultant in Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery