She has 19 years of working experience in the field of obstetrics and Gynaecology. Dr. Bindiya has the experience of working in UAE for more than 5 years in NMC Royal Hospital, a tertiary referral hospital. Prior to moving to UAE in June 2016 Dr. Bindiya Jhamb has worked as a Consultant Gynaecologist in very prestigious Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust and Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust in the UK. Dr. Bindiya provides a wide scope of service in Obstetrics, Gynaecology and cosmetic Gynaecology. She has holistic and comprehensive approach to her patients keeping her patients involved at all stages of the treatment. Dr. Bindiya has had several presentations and publications to her name. She was nominated as principal investigator for GEM 3 Trial for Nottingham University Hospitals in 2016. She is a faculty member of MRCOG revision course, member of PROMPT (Practical Obstetric Multi professional Training) and member of Basic Practical Skills course in UK. She has been actively involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in the UK.
- Modern techniques of nonsurgical and surgical cosmetic gynaecology like Platalet Rich Plasma therapy (PRP) for vaginal conditions including O shots, laser technology, Radiofrequency and various types of Labial reduction surgeries. Medical and surgical management of early pregnancy complications and acute gynaecological emergencies like ovarian torsion and cysts.
- Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy surgeries – Ovarian cyst removal/ fibroid removal using latest myosure technique. Medical and surgical management of Menstrual problems (Treatment of polyps, adenomyosis) including Polycystic ovarian disease and other fertility and endocrinology problems. Pre marriage and Family planning counselling.
- Pre marriage and Family planning counselling. Well woman clinics (Counselling and treatment options in overcoming menopausal symptoms) Antenatal care of pregnant women including management of high risk pregnancies like Diabetes, Hypertension, Thyroid disorders , preterm labour and women with blood disorders .
- Proactive approach in encouraging vaginal deliveries including meticulous use of forceps and ventouse.
- Performing complex caesarean section.
- Treating women with issues after vaginal delivery like: Repair of perineum, prolapse of vagina and bladder and other bladder issues(urinary incontinence, Overactive bladder)
- CCT (Certificate of Completion of Training) the UK
- FMAS(Fellowship in minimal Access surgery)
- Cosmetic Gyanecology
- MRCOG(Member of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology)